Many of the graduate students in the Pharmacology & Therapeutics concentration are selected for institutional training grants and are recipients of highly competitive individual fellowships.
- Pre-Doctoral Training Program in Chemosensory Science: Julien Habif & Natalie Johnson
- UF Wellstone Trainees: Cora Hart
Our students have also received numerous awards for their presentations at national and international conferences.
The BMS program and Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics offer several opportunities to compete for additional internal awards based on the quality of research presentations and proposals, as well as the publication of high impact manuscripts.
- Medical Guild and Spring Awards:
- Betty Wang was awarded a silver medal at the 2019 Medical Guild.
- Chao Xie was awarded a bronze medal at the 2020 Medical Guild.
- Julien Habif was awarded a silver medal at the 2022 Medical Guild.