Many of the graduate students in the Pharmacology & Therapeutics concentration are selected for institutional training grants and are recipients of highly competitive individual fellowships.
- Pre-Doctoral Training Program in Chemosensory Science: Julien Habif (Martens Lab) and Natalie Johnson (Wesson Lab)
- UF Wellstone Trainees: Cora Hart (Sweeney Lab)
Our students have also received numerous awards for their presentations at national and international conferences.
The BMS program and Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics offer several opportunities to compete for additional internal awards based on the quality of research presentations and proposals, as well as the publication of high impact manuscripts.
- Medical Guild and Spring Awards:
- Betty Wang (Law Lab) was awarded a silver medal at the 2019 Medical Guild.
- Chao Xie (Martens Lab) was awarded a bronze medal at the 2020 Medical Guild.
- Julien Habif (Martens Lab) was awarded a silver medal at the 2022 Medical Guild.