Counseling & Support Services

On-Site In-Person Counseling Services:

Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services:

  • UF employees are eligible for 6 free sessions of counseling related to each event
  • Appointments can be made by calling 352-392-5787 or (toll free) 1-833-306-0103, or visiting

Mental Health Services Access Line

  • Devoted exclusively to university employees and their dependents
  • Faculty. staff and their dependents may call (352)-672-0032 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to receive assistance identifying and securing access to the mental health services best suited to their needs.

TalkSpace Free Confidential Online Therapy & Psychiatry Services: